Antigua and Barbuda is offering a long-stay visa programme, named the “Nomad Digital Residence”. The programme is designed for persons whose work can be done remotely and are desirous of doing so from a safe Caribbean country with access to modern amenities, including a sound telecommunications infrastructure. Eligible persons will be granted a special-resident authorisation that will be valid for up to two (2) years in the first instance.
How to Apply
Applications for the Nomad Digital Residence Visa are required to be submitted through the official website https://antiguanomadresidence.com
- Evidence that the non-refundable fee was paid in respect of each applicant
- A passport photo of each applicant: 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) head must be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 – 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- A copy of the biographical data of passport
- A certificate indicating medical insurance coverage for the period of their intended stay in Antigua
- Police clearance for each applicant over the age of 16.
- Proof of relationship to dependent(s) for whom the application is made by the main applicant
- Evidence of employment, including self-employment
- A declaration by the main applicant, certifying (a) expected income of no less than US$50,000 (Fifty thousand US dollars) or the equivalent in other currencies, for each year of the 2 years in Antigua, and (b) that he/she has the means to support himself/herself and accompanying dependants during their stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
Applicable fees and how to pay
A non-refundable NDR visa fee is payable with the application.
The fees are:
- Single applicant: US$1,500.00
- Couple US$2,000.00
- Family of 3 and over: US$3,000.00
The applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application. Fees are to be paid by credit card as shown on the application form. A receipt will be issued for the applicant and declared dependents. The receipt should be included with the application.